- EXPO2005 will be held in Aichi Prefecture at around Nagoya from March 25 to Sep.25, 2005, and approved QCAV2005 as the official event of EXPO2005.
A plan QCAV recommends (English)
A plan QCAV recommends (Japanese)
- New International Airport in Aichi Prefecture will open before EXPO2005.
- Related Approvals:
- Chukyo University
- Machine Vision Committee of IEEJ
- Collaborative Committee of PR of IEEJ
- Pattern Measurement Research Group(SICE)
- TC-IAIP (JSPE, Japan)
- IMS-HUTOP-II project(Japan)
- Related Conferences
MVA 2005, IAPR Conference on Machine Vision Applications, May 16-18, 2005
CME 2005, The First International Conference on Complex Medical Engineering, May 15-18, 2005
FPiV'05, The Second Workshop on Face Processing in Video, May 9-12, 2005